Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like Ritsu has earned a place to live and food to eat. Although would be hilarious if he turned out to be a girl. I think the MC is mistaken in associating rebelliousness with the Ambition stat. Granted ambition without wisdom or boundaries could lead someone to resort to evil or rebel to further their own position. On the other hand a kid who's a commoner with high ambition to become a top class knight could use that ambition to fulfill his dream, become head of the royal guard, and yet still be loyal to the king without even considering rebelling.

It didn't really surprised me that he was able to do it not because of plot but more because he was a mercenary since being a child and was able to live until now. It requires some skills if you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Ritsu could be developed into a great trap too with his cute looks lmfao

Can like we switch protagonist to Ristu. I like the kid and all but... lol Ritsu is too amazing

Users who are viewing this thread