Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the astronaut meme, I've been out of touch with meme lately and yet I see it everywhere

Dex-chan lover
@Satans_Cookie_Mallet :
> Still a kid
> https://mangadex.org/chapter/956610/7
> Was 35 years old

Unless his appraisal only works on people, he's got 0 reason not to use it, ESPECIALLY since he is constantly using it to try and find someone with magic talent (the purpose of this trip)

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat I think that in a lot of cases the authors of these isekai series just forget that the MC is supposed to be a reborn teenager/adult. It's the explanation that makes the most sense considering how most of these characters seem to regress to a childish mindset.

Dex-chan lover
The moment That vendor started talking, I was like, Yep that's gonna be a scam. And why didn't they atleast call the guards on him?

@4stjack
If there would be only one rule for isekai stories it'd probably be "MC never has brain". And a second rule, if there were two, would be "bad guys are always threatend at first but ultimately let go so they can continue their business or come back later and annoy the fuck out of the readers again.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing would have happened if he had just appraised the egg...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry but the still a kid reason doesn't apply to the kid with 33 years of living that they remember

Double-page supporter
Did this shithead forget that he's lived for 33 years in a civilisation where there are literally millions living in one city alone, yet he's shocked when he hears 50,000 are living in Canel Citadel? What was the point of this being reincarnation if his previously memories are useless?

Double-page supporter
@mahtan MC's supposed to be an adult, but the author literally forgot that huge plot point

Aggregator gang
Did his head got bumped or something? cuz im pretty sure he got reincarnated

Users who are viewing this thread