Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

i personally really feel weird when these people who lived long lives (i think he was 35 before died or something) and still act like 8 years olds.

If the author wanted childish protagonist why not make him child someone without previous life memories, especially considering that not even once his previous life was relevant.
other than him being a bit more mature than 3 years old should be but even then not by much since he acts like some 11 y/o ~ would and even that might be generous

Seems his power only works on people?
Even so this MC is retarded to be immediately trying to splurg money on a supposedly rare item a random street vendor is trying to sell him.

This chapter almost made me want to drop it

First the stupid yandere act, and second the "The most prosperous, the bigger the gap between the rich and the poor" line. as if there weren't people equally poor in a less prosperous city, or as if being prosperous meant that rich are taking from the poor. if that was the case, then better not to be prosperous. Though in defense of that line, I have to admit that there was a time this used to be somewhat true. There were many societies in which instead of creating wealth, they just went to war against other societies and took the wealth the other society had created.

I think the author makes the mc act like a child is REASONABLE. Cause the mc's REBORN, and he lives 3 years like a child, eat like a child, people even treat him like a child. Yes, he wanted to buy the eggs without thinking, but if I was there, I definitely do the same. It's a DRAGON EGG, everyone wants a dragon egg, duh, and since he is in a child's body, it's possible that he didn't get to know about the dragon and how rare they are. He is in A NEW WORLD with things that he had never know before, may be dragon are common like pet? may be not, he DIDN'T KNOW. Someone in the comments said that: what the point of him Reincarnated? If he doesn't reincarnate, this story has been unreasonable from the beginning, a 3-year-old child thinking about wars? and give speeches to recruit people? Peace!

Mc is stupid, he really acts like a child. Even though playing the role is nice and all, acting like a real child is not needed. He's plain stupid it seems

Though he can see reality, it's like a determined naive child

Users who are viewing this thread