Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

@WhimsiCat

That's where she already had fucked up, you dolt. I obviously meant before she went to the place they were gonna show up.

To be fair it is too much to expect, still stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Sniter
>before she went to the place they were gonna show up.

....Where do you think she is, with all her baby 'siblings', that isn't their base/'home'? Likely eating the still-warm food she bought and brought straight here with the money in her hand?

If you want to make arguments, at least actually read and pay attention to the chapter first before spouting something dumb.

@WhimsiCat
Are you really so daft?
There is time betwenn getting the gold and them coming.

And I am sorry if I don't feel like re-readin month old chapters of a manga that I dropped. I'm not the only one that made the observation.

Dex-chan lover
@Sniter : Time which she used to go buy food before coming 'home' and give them to the other orphans.

As I said, she is practically at their home/base, with food she just bought with the money, WHERE exactly did you think she should've hide her money considering this is the slum where anyone who finds her bag of money would likely take it without a second thought?

Also, you seriously dug up a series you 'dropped' just to argue with a comment made almost a full month ago? How about just move on instead of doing...whatever this is you're doing?

From the dialogue and acts Ars is so naive it's hurt to read for (ex) 30 something dude. Is it the author intention, or ...?

Everything will be better if you just forget that the MC was 30 years old. Just think of him as a 12-year old or something.

Dex-chan lover
By all accounts, I think we could've just made him an original resident of this world? The isekai hasn't brought anything to the table, I don't think. I guess it gave him a head start on studying and maturity, but there are probably other ways to get around it. Heck, make him a bit older.

Fed-Kun's army
I can imagine that author of this shitshow simply doesn't give a damn about what he's drawing. This cringy, idiotic story about 3 year's old doing philosophical speeches (at least he tries) that somehow works really makes me wonder why I still read this. I am a masochist? I don't know, did mangaka thought that this bullshit is better than how they did it in WN?
WN: Let's check slaves -> Oh, this slave is Magic genius -> Purchasing -> New vassal acquired
Simple, and clean, but no, it would be boring and my manga can't be boring, so let's make rebellious slave story, but copy paste all events without reason in convenient moments (first slavers encounter, sudden kids appearance right after that, kids running to main hero for help even if they knew him for less than five minutes and didn't had any idea who he is, not to mention that he is younger than them ) deprave it of any sense and insert "deep" dialogues between 3 and 11 year old kids that can be summarized: slavery bad. Nobles bad. I'm noble, I'm bad.

Sorry, I had to vent up. Maybe real value of Isekai's stories is in commenting about how stupid they are?

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroR3 cause we hope it'll be new and unique, but it uses common tropes instead. It is amazing how many isekai there are that seem like a total cut an paste when isekai is a genre you have more freedom with cause you ain't basing shit in reality. The problem is this kind of story sells and is like low risk low reward.

@WhimsiCat

How can you be so dense, you yourself said "she went to buy food BEFORE coming home" were she KNEW they would be waiting and they definetly would take her money and maybe food.

That's exacrly the freaking time where she could've hidden a sizeable amount of the money.

Again the only excuse (and a very resonable one at that) is that trough her young age and excited state she wasn't in the right state of mind, but she most DEFINETLY COULD have easly hidden the money as such that it would have had a massively lower probability of getting mugged then the current scenario.

And what do you mean by dug up??? I dropped it two more chapter in and haven read or re-read a single page since, I just went trough all my missed messages and answered them. Like now.

Dex-chan lover
Trash isekai hole?

You mean the Ars Hole?

I haven't laughed this much at a fantasy series since that one with the Divine Cock!

Users who are viewing this thread