Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Double-page supporter
Lol Wut? You want that kid punted off the cliff? Hahaha

Feels like that slave trader was a down right dumbass not seeing a business opportunity with a kid with money walking round with a single butler and no guards.

Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
Wow another great chapter, thanks for translating! But holy shit I cannot believe after all this he still just buys her

Dex-chan lover
wait, did the raws also ended like that? seems kinda weird.....

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now let's move on, hoping of not seeing again an overused clique like the slavery one

Jk, gibe me trash

Dex-chan lover
"why is that?"
last panels missing bubble: "Well, see this dog-agility obstacle here? It is because I want to see you jump through it."

Something doesn't make sense here

Dex-chan lover
"Why is that?"

Why? Because your great at magic, and you have a talent for getting into trouble. If there's trouble, there's rust. Rust in a society is always bad.

Contributor
So the author swapped out a scene where the MC buys her as a slave to one where he attacks a group of slavers abusing her... and then buys her as a slave.

Fed-Kun's army
So, I’d really like it if more of these reincarnation stories would just tell the truth of why they’re like that to the people they’re close to. It doesn’t have to be anything extravagant, just “This is my second life. After living a life of ____ I died at ___, the next moment I found myself as the child of noble #6 and have decided to use the power I have in my second life to better the lives of everyone.” So easy, and if it’s a magic world it doesn’t even sound that unreasonable. I’m tired of the cliche of hiding themselves, which makes them out to be a child genius. After a while people should notice that they’re not actually too smart, they just have more knowledge than they should.

@xyzzy : )

here was the second credit page pitch due to that exact reason

19.gif

Users who are viewing this thread