Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

@ doomer @ nekomary those are street kids just like her, they are able to live on their own, sure it's easier for them with an older child to help but if they get a monthly amount of money or she buys food and the like they will get by, as for an orphanage, even if something like that exists, they treated the children quite often as cheap workers, so living in one may be not better than the street - and bringing them with them, don't forget that Ars himself don't have real power even in his own household and I doubt that his father would be pleased

Contributor
What a pedo...

Why not take the 4 kids with them? They could be trained to become maids, soldiers or even brought to a orphanage in his territory, all this seems better than rotting in that shitty place and end up becoming slaves or dead bodies in some dirty alley...

Dex-chan lover
"Because I like kids" I know you got the body of a kid right now, but that's still no excuse when you have the mind of an adult.

Honestly you guys are probably joking but if not, is normal to like kids you know. Same thing as liking small animals

Fed-Kun's army
Why does liking kids make you a pedo? Does that mean that all kindergarten teachers are pedos unless they hate their jobs?

Long-strip supporter
I'm glad this comic shows the true value of appraisal that gets overlooked.
Not overlooking those who have talent but never get the chance to discover it.

Dex-chan lover
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IMQADg1Dp9g

The only appropriate recourse to children

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Yah!!! Ars is just cute and his love is innocent, don't call him a pedo !!
Seriously...I was sk shocked i chocked 😭😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Her magic was S rank, but everything else as trash. Does that mean she'll be powerful but have little imagination?

Users who are viewing this thread