Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

wait? There was a hugh blast in the air, and no autorites wanted to investigate it? ... well its an isekai.

Dex-chan lover
FBI, open up!

1213293a27c9f84df14051cf37510b41.gif

@Wremise You expect the average foot soldier to teleport on top of a hill in the outskirts? They tried out her magical prowess and left, in under a minute. Not to mention they were quite far away from the city, with no buildings in sight. Even today, the modern police force has a response time greater than what you're imagining right now, and they all use vehicles (police cars, motorcycles, trucks, etc.). Put a little more thought into your comments, it would benefit you immensely in real life.

Ofc she would explode the sky on the first ever magic used, makes sense
The other guy at least had some training before being op, this is turning shitier by the day

Dex-chan lover
It's not pedo if he's a kid himself... but hmm.... does the old man inside counts?

BTW, why don't they just bring the kids she take care of with them...? just make an orphanage or something...

Banned
I wish this art style would look more like the cover. It's much more cuter.

Dex-chan lover
Umm... I dont know if they answered it ...but whose watching the alley kids.. Do they have a shelter or an orphanage. I mean...I hope she didnt leave them to fend for themselves, right?

that was great, thanks for the chapter! but yeah i was wondering as well why don't they just take the kids with them, but i guess he is still just the son of the family and can't actually bring a whole gaggle of street kids into his house.

Fed-Kun's army
The "I like kids" bit made me cringe just because it feels so much like a manipulative lie; like he's feeding her a line based on her own motives.

Dex-chan lover
That smirk she got when she realized she was a howitzer. XD

-

@Iceblade20 Well, they got his pocket money for now, and they'll be getting a monthly salary of about 90% of what an apprentice archmage earns.. so there might be problems with them holding on to the money until needed, or some caretaker embezzling the cash, but it doesn't seem as if they were supposed to be abandoned by intention.

Dex-chan lover
>He bought her
>He fought for her
>He wanted her for the talents
>He freed her
"Ok, let me serve you then"
"Wah, you can't, you have those children!"
Omg, someone teach author how to write an story!

Double-page supporter
Mentally he's a grown man but he's in the body of a child
Does that still make it "pedophilia"?

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie
No?
Look at her stats again on chapter 6. Only one is high, which is bravery. One is mid, and the other two are trash.
Her actually skills are flat D's across the board, aside from magic.
She's basically going to be the stereotype mage that sits behind the soldiers and throws spells, because she has ZERO combat potential in any other way.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this couldn't make me agree more with this group's name.

I'll still read this trainwreck tho.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Why are people calling him a pedo just because seeing a child happy makes him happy? I mean I like cute babies, I like happy children. Doesn't make me a pedo. I also like seeing seniors holding hands, there's something really sweet about it.

Are you going to call those cat lovers out there, that find cats adorable and heal their tired hearts. Or dog lovers, that want to cuddle with their dogs. People into bestiality?

EDIT: In case people need more proof he's not into children like that. If you consider his age and he really was a pedo, he should be making Ritsu carry him around to get some skinship. Hell if 14 is too old, tell his dad he needs playmates that same age as him.

Aggregator gang
Dammit sometimes I forget that this is actually a 40 year old man in a kids body

Users who are viewing this thread