Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

a question couldn't him take the kids as helpers ? instead of giving money food and shelter is cheaper?

everytime i see her i'm reminded of morg but i guess she's blue morg i guess

Yep, I like kids too. I can use them as buttslapbag(naughty ones) or headpat(good ones) if I stressed out.

help the kids out you tiny gremlin, how heartless are Japanese people. just bring them home and pay for their living with her salary, don't send money to a bunch a kids who don't know better. reading isekai gives me a headache

wow i read isekai just cuz its there but even for me............the words just can't describe how generic this is turning out as
also 10 mins later chances are those kids are probably gonna get robbed...... im so used to the Typical mc playing savior with no foresight that the 35 years were apparently spent becoming one with his inner homer 😮

I've been thinking this for awhile but why did we only see Ars mother once in the start? I'm very curious about their relationship, they don't seem to hang out at all!

Thanks for the translation :)

Aggregator gang
For somebody who loves children he sure ditched these homeless kids pretty fast lol

Fed-Kun's army
@D4Cheap Bruh I really did think they would come up with something that would allow her to still protect the kids and take the job offer, but nope they just have her give the kids money every month. Even though the slave traders can just abduct them or steal the cash without her knowing. So beyond braindead. He whole point is I wanna protect the kids, and then she literally stops protecting the kids. Wtf??? I tried giving this the benefit of the doubt but Christ this is bad.

Idk did the ars can still be determined at future? welp just enjoy the story (btw the other people look afraid of that explosion except kids lol)

Users who are viewing this thread