Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Is the author never heard it? Isn't japan near china?

Dex-chan lover
WOAHHH pause little guy. you were a middle age man not too long ago, THATS MAD. pedo moment

Dex-chan lover
Guys, you are misunderstanding! He is not a pedophile, he just eat them...

Isn't he still like 3 yo? Come ooon 😭😂 I'm just gonna pretend he's like, 9 or something (taking his size into account and all... I would've gone older if he wasn't so tiny)

Fed-Kun's army
Normal 3 year olds: "I wet my bed, mommy. It stinky."

This 3 year old: "And thusly, in conclusion, I defer to the the factoids of the current predicaments-"

Dex-chan lover
@Sandwich This same mistake has been made in other manga as well - none of the adults ever seem to notice that the main is using speech that would be difficult for a 10 year old to understand. Its like they have never interacted with real children before.

Just once I would to see a portrayal of what would happen if you put an adult mind in a child's brain with its limited capacity.

Reactions: le3
Wait so she's just leaving the kids to fend for themselves?
Yea she said to send the money she makes to them, but what's to stop the other people in the slums from just taking it from them.
Also Chibi Chartlotte is adorable!

Group Leader
You can use me.
Me: Itadakimasu!

'Tis a good thing that Ars isn't perverted bastard like me, or like that jobless neet dude who got isekaid in his 30.

Dex-chan lover
I also like Kid
i mean captain kid
J71XeGj.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread