Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
@bf842903 i really hope, just for the sake of not following the OP isekai MC trend, he has mediocre stats. i hope he uses his wits and recruiting ability to turn the odds in his favor instead.

Dex-chan lover
$5 says the big brothers are just okay and the little brother is an unpolished outstanding talent. Or maybe they're physically talented and he's tactics/leadership.

I know right, such a crazy prediction!?!?!?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
@notfunstuff @flxsemi lets not kid ourselves, we all know how this will turn out. He most likely has the ability to gain talent based on those who follow him. So the more talented people he has, the more he grows.

Dex-chan lover
Its the kid. He's the one that needs to be looked at.

As for the current setting right now, "All according to plan."

Seems like charlotte is getting full of herself and calling ars creepy, she is lucky he is a reincarnated kind japanese man, they could behead her for saying such things.

how does 3 years go by and this kid hasn't changed... Charlotte filled out, but Ars still looks like hes 5.

Also, Nobody gets the nickname "princess" in a world of nobles. If you get caught saying shit like that you will be imprisoned.
We can joke about with those names today, but giving someone a title with a noble title in it is a big no.

Worse still, princess is a title reserved for ROYALS. Any noble hearing that would fear for their neck, that word might reach the royal family - that somebody in their territory is calling themselves princess.

@Iceblade20 Are you sure? I think she shows up on chapter 1, page 8, when Ars was born and the first image he saw was a woman and usually that is the mother.

Users who are viewing this thread