Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

@PotatoZero

The other two isn't the siblings.. the other 2 kids on the chap 1 is this boy (if you look again on the shirt) and the girl maybe after Ars get this boy..

Fed-Kun's army
My stats be like:
Leadership: can command dog with a stick
Bravery: win rate 50% vs <10 years old
Strategy: know Multiplication table
Polictics: WHAT ? YOU WANT TO GO ?
Ambition: I wish I were dead

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
"Air combat: B" "Magic: D"
How are they going to do air combat without magic? What does it means to have "air combat: B" if you can't fight in the air?

@Uglybastard
"Ambition: I wish I were dead"
url

Dex-chan lover
brother is definitely going to betray him, he's better than ars in everything and has great ambitions, only thing that makes Ars good is being able to find good strong people to delegate every aspect too.

Double-page supporter
Something about "Wow, I have younger siblings now and their stats are so good!" feels kinda wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer nah, he will prolly be an isekaied japanese guy who raises his twin sister to join his future harem, and his ambition lies in the harem instead. Will probably also look up to his big bro, and decide to raise an insurrection to put him on the throne once he finds out the guy can spot talents like that.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at that last panel... We can guess the older two brothers are actually ordinary while the little bro that's sitting down looking bored has S class skills isn't it.

TRIGGER WARNING

What if there's such gloomy character.

Ambition: I wish I were dead
Bravery: and I'm brave enough to do something about it.

this would be a different kind of manga

Users who are viewing this thread