Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

I am sooooo fucking glad that the family and brothers turned out to be just a misunderstanding yet supportive family, the author successfully subverted expectations REAL HARD, great comeback after the wreck that was the mage-girl recruit arc

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be better use of his time if he told them how the pay of staying at the castle and studying would be part of his job, and explained how the threes salary could easily keep the father fed. And perhaps even invite the father to live with them in the servants lodgings?

Aggregator gang
It's weird how they haven't developed some form of trapping in their region... it's like they skipped some parts of the tech tree.

When you've woken up twice and see assassin doggo both times... am I in a time loop?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
i love how the brothers arent assholes about it, there was just a misunderstanding

@LE_MALEM no, this guy is a monster because he apparently managed to understand what he saw/read, which is far more impressive than just a good memory.

Comprehension and reflection are far more important than memory.

I used to chat with a teacher at a Medical School, one of the main courses he taught was meant for 2nd year students.
And there was one thing that truly pissed him off to no end with the program of first year students' first semester (in our country), it was the amount of courses that just required the students to memorise things and know it by heart.

He used to say while angry that "Any 10 years old kid with a bit of memory could pass the first year if they have just a little bit of intelligence and a good memory."

To be able memorise things can be good, but if you can't even understand what you 'learned', that's just useless.

Group Leader
@OneDream
no, this guy is a monster because he apparently managed to understand what he saw/read, which is far more impressive than just a good memory.
Was trying to remember term and looked it up got this hyperthymesia

Double-page supporter
@fiveboxes Its even weirden when you consider its been used in reality since the stone age. If you include the fact that they look as weak as normal humans(except the magic part) it becomes even more weird.

Users who are viewing this thread