Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
@OraOraApril19
What's really bothersome is that they have no idea of what a "trap" is. Are you trying to make me believe that they fight every single animal head on, even dragons, griffons, and what-have-you?
The traps don't need to look like ours, but it's straight up preposterous that hunters never thought of ambushing animals or of using traps to prevent animals raiding houses.
The hunters in that family don't know what traps are.
Literacy isn't at 99% like it is right now, and the kid was reading books that mentioned traps, so it's not like society as a whole hasn't discovered the idea.

That specific hunter family don't use them.

Dex-chan lover
... I have not spread my wings enough... I've seen the horror (crappy) games videos a few times and the Yami Uno one (because who doesn't want to see Chuuni, though, the original yami uno by the guys was much more imaginative since the V-tubers just repeated stuff and messed about), a few rec. on sideline Minecraft videos that I didn't watch... Didn't know they play games like Assassin's creed too...
I kind of want to watch JP creators play games... Just because JP people are a lot more... looney?

Hahahahaha that last panelo tho, that's what my mom always say to me when listening to anime op/ed that i don't even understand the language so how could you enjoy it

Ah yes, the best doggo that did a 24-hour Assassins Creed Syndicate stream not too long ago. I need to watch the archives.

The fact that a family of Hunters don't know what a trap is, shows me that this story is probably way shittier than I thought.
Don't get me wrong, I began reading this knowing it would be trashy, and I do like reading some trash stories, but this point about traps probably means that this series is going down the "Bad" route instead of just the "trash and fun" one.

Dex-chan lover
Jiji never thought of slacking off hence his inability to try trapping. Smh, learn how to methodically lessen your workload.

Users who are viewing this thread