Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
That fcking last page hits home faster than blackbird at mach 20 with steroids for fuel. #koronewaifu

no, v-tuber shit is where I draw the line, Anime, Manga, these mediums are clearly art. But v-tubers are cringe. straight cringe.

Dex-chan lover
.....how the hell did anyone in that country even managed to survive long enough to make a country? Trapping is literally the second thing humanity came up with in hunting. Not knowing about traps let alone how to make it when you're an experience hunter is like not knowing how to light up a stove when you're a chef.

Then again... there are actual doctors and nurses that don't know how to perform CPR, so there's that. But in their case, it's more that they never had enough time to get a refresher course to remember how to perform it than not knowing about it.

dude those brothers are the fucking best.

lol literally the second thing we came up with. never knew that lol

Trapping is older than fucking agriculture, but well a writer can only write characters less or as smart than him

So after this kid there should be one more servant that Ars finds, according to Chapter 1.

I think those brothers doesnt know anything about trap since they're hunting normally by using their talent because thats what they're good at.

This might be the reason why the big brothers doesn't even know trap when they said "Wow, such a convenient method exist".

At this point, I'm convinced that everyone on the globe has fallen into the rabbit hole

Users who are viewing this thread