Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

photographs and picture frames eh. seems like that world is more advanced than just a medieval fantasy setting

Awwwww😭😭😭😭😭😭

That made cryyyy😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you for the translation!! ❤️👌😍💯😍😍👌❤️😊

Dex-chan lover
Dad is an idiot, but that's why Rosell gets his looks and personality from mom.

They're not a perfect family and papa has no idea what he's doing, but they're still a good family.

what the father spoke about...damn I am reflecting on that...I just realized that I have been hitting people for what they can't do instead I should have find what they are capable of

Fed-Kun's army
That's better than what I thought. The dude just wants to be hated, it isn't just misworded encouragement.

Contributor
Wow pops, that is... the dumbest thing I've ever heard all day ~w~

You don't teach a five-year-old child to be independent through neglect. That reasoning may be semi-valid, maybe, in some circumstance, for grown folks, but... ._.;

Not saying he's a bad person. Just horrifically misguided.

I can't believe they let this kid think his Mama dead bc of himself. Bih if they don't tell him it ain't his fault.

-love

@hokujin many "medieval" isekai already unlocking clear glass, complex clothing, and printing press. The house model are far too modern.

I fucking dare to anyone saying "it's just another trash isekai" to look at this chapter and say that again, i dare them, I double dare them motherfucker

Users who are viewing this thread