Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Welp, dad was dumb before, hes still dumb now.

I like it - people dont make “correct” choices, they make mega oofs and accidental smarts.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, terrible parenting there. That kid definitely doesn't get motivated by negative emotions so its not only bad parenting, it isnt even effective.

Dex-chan lover
@ismaelh
We have the hindsight of numerous generations, research into the psyche and psychology. These people don't.

As the father has clearly shown, he isn't the cleverest when it comes to social cues. He thinks this is the best way, but as he said about him being unable to see where the kids talents could shine, he has a hard time reading him overall.

Supporter
I remember reading a manga that said that people learn either by praise or by being pressured to.
A good teacher knows which kind you are.

Dex-chan lover
> The last panel "We hate Isekai"... I feel like that on this chapter.
Why? Because, lack of words from men is one of the reason of disputes and misunderstandings.
It can be also a fruit rom pride. Men was inherently stubborn. That's the way they were.
If they started to remain silent on you, be monotone upon you, didnt even practice once to express their feelings on you, it will never will unless you force them.
The problem here, the Father was not expressive enough to convey what he think to that genius brat.

Also, dont compare Father intellect to all of us. Initially, the assumption here were all civilians are generally not well educated unlike us.
Family education and or matters are not well that develop and defined, or informed on them so that they can think the appropriate actions in their circumstances.

Also, i think Father is just depressed, and the frustration he had has been poured to genius brat unintentionally...

Users who are viewing this thread