Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Double-page supporter
@Starltyz New uploader delay. There's a delay involved to make sure accounts that haven't uploaded before aren't putting up nonsense.
The uploader does show as a member of the translating group We Hate Isekai, so just the standard delay I assume.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is unavailable.

@jhadred I think everyone know where the bug originates from by now, that wont make us stop complaining about the fact that it shows up in the feed before it exists though :D

sooo... the most probable thing is that hunters on that country might use another kinds of traps, but the dad was a stupid person and dont want to use them and never taught his childrens that traps existed

Dex-chan lover
is the credit saying that ars is a pedo trap? or a trap that captures kids with talent and groom them as pawns?

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess he needs to get out because he's too much of a genius and the father doesn't want him to waste his brain in the forest cue wailing cry and hugging father who then sends off his kid telling him to be strong goes into the home sits down and drinks some alcohol and cries afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
What hunting is about? Well, obviously it is about getting food, and possibly also other materials (if its not possible to domesticate the animals, it might be that your sheep has to be captured, let go, and re-captured each time). And while hunting is not about that, it is important to not overhunt and instead keep the amounts sustainable.

not capturing families is kinda unnecessary, just has to keep them alive and domesticate them, or letting them go, if you do get some.

Double-page supporter
ik its probably some cliffhanger that the dad is actually being nice or something but i still wanna kick his old man dick off

This chapter: You need to get out of our house
100% The next chapter: You're too constrained here and could change the world out there

I hate that so many manga do this weak cliche cliffhanger on the level of clickbait

Still a great story though

Dex-chan lover
Dads who can't say what they really want to say and instead just sound incredibly mean...

Users who are viewing this thread