Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter the dad is going to say something like, "You're too big for the home." Or something hurtful to drive him away to grow up.

Because we need cliffhangers everywhere apparently.

Fed-Kun's army
@NoTofu
haha I agree, I think he'll be like "Your talents are wasted here ! Go and explore it elsewhere" yet the end makes it like he'll chase his son away

there are two posibilities

1: this place is not big enough for you

2: how dare you tarnish the sacred traditions of the hunt

Dex-chan lover
man, the way the portrayed this family in a bad light at first was very misleading. They're honestly great, even though the youngest child doesn't have muscles or physical skills like the rest of them, they don't treat him like an outcast unlike how other poorly written manga's do.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit pops, you can't just kick out a 5year old toddler. At least said it to him when he's 17 or 15

Dex-chan lover
it's set up as if he's angry/disgusted by his son but more than likely next chapter it's going to be revealed that he only said that because he knows his son is way to smart to be stuck in some shack in the forest for the rest of his life.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's already established that the father is a socially dense motherfucker. He clearly loves his kid, he just doesn't know how to actually express it without being an ass.

Double-page supporter
I love how a weekly manga is showing up all of the other mangas lately by providing full chapters every week that have more pages than some of these poor excuses for a monthly chapter that don't even provide the entire chapter.

Aggregator gang
Dad thinks: go to Lord Ars and serve him
Dad says: get out of my house!

Group Leader
... to go what you're best at, because you brain is incredible!
.. is probably the continuation of that sentence after this shitty shoehorned"cliffhanger"

Group Leader
@GodGinrai
Quantity does not make quality...
honestly this "plot" development is very poor. And if you can't see that, well, maybe you *should* stick to these kind of manga that grant you your 20 page dose of dopamine I guess....

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai
That's good and all, but remember there's people working behind these mangas.
I don't really know the average speed of an artist, but 17 page / 6 days = 2.8 page per day, which seems, even to ignorant me, like an humongous and backbreaking task.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, we get it, the kid is insecure. No need to make the kid drop every single sentence as if someone's gonna beat him up for voicing his ideas. It's so annoying to read

Fed-Kun's army
Yup it's still shit. Love the last page though, good work.

Users who are viewing this thread