Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Double-page supporter
@elhessan Yup, I kind of hate tsunderes in general and Papa's personality is giving his child a complex so it's even more facepalm/cringe. I mean I know this whole arc is to give the kid confidence in himself, but can't we also teach this old man that his words and actions can negatively effect his children and maybe adjust his attitude too?

Double-page supporter
@Allexio Of course it doesn't. And I never claimed this story is amazing.
But honestly, most of this isekai shit that is released in parts are similar
in quality to this series. It's not about quantity over quality. Instead,
it's about how both quantity and quality have dropped in recent years.
We used to get rich 50-page chapters with amazing plot out of our monthlies.
Now we get 6 page chapters that are likely to equate a currency of another
world to the Japanese yen despite there being no actual similarities in the
worlds that would make a conversion rate even the least bit accurate. Before
you attack someone based on what they didn't say, maybe next time try being
less confrontational. It will help you to make less enemies.

@Le_Flemard Yea, I'm not necessarily saying that we need whole chapters weekly, but instead that monthlies should not be so poor.

"get out and be success already" you're gonna say something like that right

Oi, papa. can you be a bit more direct please and not spout lines that can be interpreted in a malicious manner.

And if you're purposely spouting hurtful sounding lines so that he can leave and live to his full potential, can you fucking not? We really don't need to scar this kid, just give him your support.

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully this is just the misunderstanding of a tough father on the outside but soft on the inside.

I just hope that the ending of this chapter isnt some really cliché jebait, but instead genuinely his dad disowning him, maybe due to some past trauma that "the power of friendship and family" cant make him overcome within the next chapter

why does the parent always say harsh shit when it looks like they meant the other thing

The only thing that matters now is whether or not this is a bait because I guess in this context the Suu adults are just as important to children. Overcapturing is just as deadly as letting them run rampant. I doubt that is going to be the next case.

Anways, thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
So is he going to explain why he thinks it shouldn't be used and what he wants hunting to be about or not?

wait, why can some people read the chapter but to me is always saying that is unavailable?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao he didn't mean it that way lol. He probably was going to say something along the lines of "get out of our house and go get a better job instead of hunting with us" or smth

Users who are viewing this thread