Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Dad communication skill = 1
No wonder the youngest son have to be good at understanding and problem solving since the dad alway speak in a round about way lol

Either this is a massive ruse by the dad to get the son out of the house, or that Dad has a communication skill of 1.
It's likely the first, because If it's the second, how did the mom end up marrying him?

5 year old genius child reading more than 15 books in a few hours and not only envisioning the construction of a large trap, but understanding how to draw complex 3 dimensional structures on a flat plane for construction purposes.

And being able to draw fantastically straight lines with a pad and pen.

Ah, isekai~ 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I see. A trap. Kek.
He's surprisingly smooth with his lines.

My guess is that dad is saying he should go be a vassal, but he's awkward and bad at talking like that.

Here we go...some sappy "I said that so you would leave, I did it out of love" which will be COMPLETELY unnecessary

Fed-Kun's army
I mean...I was going to answer that hunting is the killing of another animal, typically so that you may feed from it. But you went ahead and answered the question on your own.

Still, if that's the fucking answer-author, then all the dad simply had to do is NOT shoot the baby Suu when he went to harvest the prey. Why is this man stupid?! His reasoning is stupid! His back talk is stupid! And chances are it's because you just want a bit of unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
Should have 2 1 way doors so a suu is less likely to be able to accidentally hold open the door. or make them fall into a slight hole so they can't interact with the door. Ain't like they can't check the suu's belly to see if its breasts and nipples are swollen from breast feeding if the accidentally catch a mom

If I had this kind of dad, I would say "you are not worth to be my dad so I'm going to help this noble family instead, because they need me and they know my worth unlike you."

Dex-chan lover
I thought it's just the way this artist draw kids in general, but the art for this kid doesn't feel as annoying as the MC for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Kek "Lord Ars".

Really though, what is with these pigs attacking yellow and hating such a broad family of plants? Lots of plants are yellow. Brown is technically just dark yellow. Shouldn't the pigs be attacking trees and bushes their entire lives? Well, except the ones that are herbs, since apparently the young ones AND parental ones conveniently avoid those? Guess they're fucked if they're born surrounded by herbs. And what about when autumn comes? Those didn't look like evergreen trees. The pigs must go completely fucking nuts in autumn.

Just how fucking brain-dead is the author anyway?

@NonstopSong that's an op genius, the brain muscle strength is 9999

That trap is too costly, you can't make wooden log within a day. Simple trap are more efficient. Please don't make little kids making weapon of mass destruction.

Users who are viewing this thread