Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Why is this so popular? There is quite a few manga that is better than this, so how does this top the charts?

Why is this family of hunters so dramatic

like bruh, i'm hungry so I kill the pig and cook it. What's all this meaning shit?

Dex-chan lover
Truthfully, i liked the Novel version (think it was WN) more, were the Dad was actually acting like how a person who doesn't care about non-standard talent, would act in real life.
Aka., he didn't really think his youngest son had any value, even after seeing the trap in work, and just left him do what he wanted (because to him, the older brothers who were good physically had more value, and being able to use the brain wasn't really useful to him).

This drama part really felt more forced and fantasy like, because not all families are nice like that in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Credit page, after you sign:

"AHAHAHAAA IVE GOT YO ASS NOW, YOU BELONG TO UNCLE SAM FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS! GET READY TO EAT SHIT AND DRINK THE PAIN CAUSE YOU GONNA BE A MARINE!"

Dex-chan lover
Navy budget up, Marine Corpse getting downgraded
No gay no play, stay mad ahahaha

Ugh .... You know i can dream the one in the carriage is a ara ara onesan but ... Its gonna be a loli isnt ?

Contributor
I think I’ve worked up the courage and will power to drop the series. It was a long fight, but I’ve won. See you later lads.

FINALLY! ive been waiting for the protagonist to show up and start to get rid of these pesky villains. i mean, CHILDREN?!?! who brings CHILDREN to fight and strategize wars?? obscene.

@Luke_chase and now his watch has ended.

@NotFunstuff hello! Thanks for the update and just wanted to let you know that there are two-three pages from a previous chapter mixed in here 😅

@KRBlack You're probably correct. It might be that last girl from the 1st chapter's cover page. We got the cool onii-san, the big breasted onee-chan, and the cry baby shota. All that is left is the annoying loli. I haven't read the light novel so I'm totally guessing. 80% of the time, I find lolis annoying.

Off topic, but have we met the mother yet? Or did I completely missed her? I mean he just got 2 younger twin siblings so they must've popped out of somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread