Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
That useless old man won't live long enough to see his youngest son again.

The brat is off to play with Arse. Kek.

Really though. This is complete garbage, and I'm talking by normal isekai standards. It is so bad I'd have stopped reading a while back if it weren't for constantly laughing at the protagonist's name.

@The5thSeraph Now I understand why people were trashing you in the comments section of past chapters just because they saw your name, the shits simple but it's not bad and it doesn't fall into trash standards of manga in the same setting and plot. It does it well, is far from polished like a few extra lines expanding on certain things would definitely bump it up but it's far better than the average generic trash landfill that is the genre.

Dex-chan lover
@CMJB0006
You want to like complete garbage, that is your business. But that doesn't mean it is good. It just means you've got questionable tastes.

@The5thSeraph Who are you to say that this manga is garbage? Fucking normie philistine... Go watch your revenge p*rn anime.

That aside, loving Rosel and his family~ Already binged 17 chapters in two days!

Dex-chan lover
@SpaceMethJunkie
Really now? Some random online calling ME "normie"? Do you even know what words mean, you piece of conveyor-belt mass-produced junk?
The notion of one of the 7 billion or so identical copies of the same old mundane human copypasta insinuating that I might be normal is probably the single most ridiculous thing anyone could ever say to me.
Anyway, enjoy your garbage manga if you must. If you can't see the problem with inconsistency, bad writing, bad art, etc... well, there is no hope of you ever being anything but mundane.

@The5thSeraph I think there's a quote ''It's not cultured, you're 14 and a hentai addict" and it suits you really well. Considering everyone else identical and yourself: unidentical simply because you're, what? 'edgy' or something? Like sheesh dude. Also he called you a 'normal philistine' not a normal human being, what you thought he said was actually a compliment since it means you're capable of being a functioning member of society and humanity as a whole. What he actually said and you further solidified was that you're a typical run of the mill, plane jane, absolute definition of a normal philistine.

Dex-chan lover
@CMJB0006
I think there's a quote ''It's not cultured, you're 14 and a hentai addict" and it suits you really well.
Based on what? It is 23 years too late to be calling me 14. and I barely even touch actual hentai, so the entire thing is 100% false. It is about as well-suited as calling you an ultraviolet sky-lobster.

Considering everyone else identical and yourself: unidentical simply because you're, what? 'edgy' or something?
No. The word you're looking for is Autistic. I'm medically diagnosed different.

what you thought he said was actually a compliment since it means you're capable of being a functioning member of society and humanity as a whole.
If you'd feel complimented by that, I pity you.

What he actually said and you further solidified was that you're a typical run of the mill, plane jane, absolute definition of a normal philistine.
No it obviously doesn't. That doesn't follow in the slightest. Not even by the worst creative stretches of the most deranged minds possible does anything you've indicated lead to the outcome you suggest. It is just a non-sequitur. Complete nonsense you probably picked up from your mundane collective cultural insanity. But then the degree to which you imbeciles worship the crowd even in opposition to your own senses doesn't allow you much room to know what is or isn't obvious, does it?

That was a rhetorical question, by the way. I can manage those.
I'm going to block you now, like I've blocked you a few hundred times before and probably will a few hundred times again.

Users who are viewing this thread