Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

ayo that last panel is literally that one guy in every manga comment section that nitpicks each chapter but comes back every week like a dedicated fan would.

Bitch why you flustered over a nine year old.💀 lmao.... anyWho she acting hella sus.

Wow, that panel at the end, her eyes went all dead-pan. Something is fishy.
I think she's a puppet or some shit, but it's also 4am and I'm sleepy so that could also be a factor in my reasoning.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is he yelling? Seriously, everything about him is exaggerated to the point where it stops being funny and starts being annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Hey typesetter, are you sure you put in enough exclamation marks in that last Ars bubble? 😂

Group Leader
Bruh. These people be complaining over some fantasy. Smh. :lol:
He's biologically the same age as her. None of his peers knows anything about him being a reincarnate. Not a biggie.

Just think of it like this, having much more experience is basically a blessing. Aren't we all had a wish about turning back time to fix past mistakes at least once?

Hmm. She solves the problem, but gives Ars the credit rather than take any for herself. If I weren't suspicious of her, I'd say, she knows how to support. But is it from learning that taking the credit causes problems or draws undue attention?

Users who are viewing this thread