Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

>telling politician to be honest

nah dude, ur politics IQ 999999 better than hers with that one move (since she'll most likely want to follow it)

i mean that is most likely but i always hope the best
what will probably happen, is she makes everyone like her then make him look bad and then he some how makes people realized she evil

Hahah you got me!

This little lady is fun, let's see how it play out.

Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Though I don’t see people complaining in this title a lot, I know other isekai that people always complaining on every chapter but the reader numbers are still high.

Staff
Super Moderator
19-5f800de60a3df3825334de0d28f807a355af8a72f3a2db01860847663e5003d8.jpg
I don't know what you mean

@razxiko if you forgot the mc was 30 when he died +10 right now, then you also on some pedo shit

or you just trolling but whatever

Let me make one thing clear: The only sort of happiness, if you can call it that, I get when a new chapter releases is hope that this manga stops going downhill and actually gets better. I have hope that one day the mc will stop being a fucking retard and actually use his 40 year old brain so that people like this girl stop using him like a tool.
I want an isekai manga to actually be an isekai, not just have reincarnation as some subplot in the first chapter to reel people in.

Fed-Kun's army
wah she's kinda scary... i would like to know what her deal is tho. could it be she knew about him all along?? she likes him?? she just wants to be the wife of a great territory like this one is shaping up to be??? WHAT IS IT

EDIT: OKAY I WENT BACK TO CHAPTER ONE AND THIS GIRL WAS DEF THERE WITH THE SQUAD so i guess she's for real??? we'll see tho

lmao i like masterpieces but i like trash sometimes too, i'm not gonna front

thank you for the update!

Regarding the credits page, I don't think anyone particularly hates isekai. We hate the overused tropes, poorly used clichés, and bland, one dimensional characters. It's just that isekai is the flavor of the day because it's easy way for low tier authors to make a wish fulfillment character for the reader to insert themselves into.

As evidence, I point to all the non-isekai manga that has comments hating on it for being isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread