Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
isnt ars looked panicky at every chance he could get? on the novel he was as calm as a mountain outside (not shown blatantly) it's funny though lol

Aggregator gang
So lady there is going to be the main antagonist in the end i assume ... Main reasons y i think so... 1. this aint a romance, 2. She is very sneaky and conniving 3. She has 0 problem with using people it seems 4. She has her own goal that we yet to know that seems to go against her mother and him and 5. She is the exact opposite of him, cold, calculated, not in the slightest influenced by emotions, and doesn't seem to care for people as people... She seems to see them as tools which i think he would be fundamentally apposed to.

He has been sweating buckets the whole time, and answering her question like that might just of been risky

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I've been called out even though I don't really complain about the manga... and now I'm even doubting myself if I actually really did complain.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

If I have to complain, I guess its that you're doing a too good job, keeping me satisfied with what I get and happy to see whenever a new chapter pops up XD

You caught me. Here to complain about her last name. Plaid? Really?

Otherwise, lovely work as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread