Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
I guess he that's checkmate for her. He basically called her out to her face that he knows she's feigning innocence. Looking forward to next chapter where we see her reaction.

Dex-chan lover
grow up alreadyyy

x2 gremlins running around is getting harder and harder to continue with xD

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I though she'd pull out a whip (or a strap-on). Shes serious trouble.

@itsnottme His brain should be almost fully developed by this time. What's more, child's personality is not formed only by brain development, what shapes it are experiences. Ars was born with his past life experience, so it must have a leading role in his character development, childlike experiences were already pushed aside and affected by his memories. So, by all means, he should resemble an adult, not a fidgety boy(at least if he wasn't like that in his last life).

Just because that end page im gonna complain

Complain why the author isnt putting out chapters daily :mad:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, she's going for Advanced Bullying...
That's a "Do I Look Fat In This Dress?" of epic proportions. MC is rightfully very worried....

Supporter
I like how the credit page only encouraged people to complain even more. :D

Great job delivering manga folks.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or did he just tell straight to her face "i don't trust you! what are you scheming?" ?

Supporter
Mouth hidden by hair, interesting way to make a cliffhanger. Her eyes looked pretty empty to me, I'm curious about the next chapter

Aggregator gang
Bruh, you can't just call out your scanlation team and the majority of isekai readers like that

About that, I ain't complaining about nothing. Complaining is for the weak! Isekai all the way, all day.

Users who are viewing this thread