Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

tf with this slow progress. i didn't know where this manga will going to be. no war action, no mayor work, no in planner mode? so, wtf with this story?

Aggregator gang
Those gold bars on the plate made me laugh. I imagine the valet offering glasses of wine and bribes on the same platter to the guests.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so she's a little bat shit crazy and has some plans towards dismantling the established world, but she's well intentioned. I'm honestly not too sure how to feel about her, she's still sus but we know she's on his side for now

Ooh.. She's a little scary but she's inlove with Ars now.. maybe we can be relieved a little haha!

Contributor
It may be nominally correct for the setting, but damn they need some feminism ~.~; "Ah, the solution to a woman's problems is to marry a good guy"—yeeikes... ._.

Also I see we have victim #3 of suddenly falling terribly in love with the protagonist with only a little prompting. Only the little-boy vassal has so far escaped the throes of Gary Stu, I guess.

At least this harem member has some justification on how useful they can be some MCs just get random beauts
As response to the user Pokari:
"I think so too but if the author is going to keep with the current setting it most likely won't come into fruition.
P.S. I'm a big fan of your sweat."

Dex-chan lover
Ok, i'm honestly scared of the possibility that the kid of these two could inherited their parent's ability....

Double-page supporter
She's too good for him. And not only her character, I mean also stat wise. The whole point so far has been his effort in looking for talent in unlikely places, but I guess the author didn't think Ars would be cold enough to pick his own bride based on finding a woman with appropriate stats. So what does he do? The engagement is arranged by his father before he was born and he just happened to score someone with incredible stats and not average ones.

Which is a bit of a waste too, it would have been interesting to see an average person dealing with being engaged to someone surrounded by superhumans. Or Ars relating to someone who is not a superhuman and choosing them despite their stats not being stellar. A sort of "true love vs stats" arc where he has a choice of candidates (which the heir of a territory normally would, especially if they're growing in strength and gaining achievements), and he likes someone who is inferior, stat wise, to another candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread