Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Oh shes one of those really strong determined empaths :D
Anyone against her really be in hell
I love her character. Gentle, soft and ruthless :))) only idiots cant see this.
Theres nothing wrong if she chose to be a housewife as being the wife has their own works and responsibilities among nobles. Its not just figureheads.

And there is the bit of merciless/yandere that had to be hiding somewhere lol. Well her motivation half makes sense but for someone so smart and capable seems like she settle on finding a guy as her only way pretty quick.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
> By this going, i think Lysia and MC's one of the biggest enemy would be Lysia's parent Dad, for having playing the power struggles to raise their rank.
If Lysis'a definition of what she see was spot on, maybe, since MC's family is lower rank, Lysia's can cancel their engagement and put her to high ranking family for connection.
If she saw the trade of gold as payment of gold, then this was not far from happening.

Whats more, this is time of War, and if anything might happen, Lysia might be pulled out to MC's side, if ever her Family is in grave situation to whatever they take side on on the power struggle.
She might be use as a collateral payment, to pacify the upper ranking nobles due to some scheme victimized by them...

But then, MC will prove useful to gauge their capabilities, and his men will do the follow up actions...

she said "im going to crush them all😍"

I can't wait for the 10 year time skip and shes shaming some rude noble for being a dumb bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread