Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

That was really sweet up until the "I'll crush them all" part. Ars will be the Emperor eventually whether he likes it or not 🤣

Dex-chan lover
yes this falls apart since he's an adult who got isekai'd
so we're all jus gonna pretend like Ars wasn't flustered the past like 5 chapters or so
yep he was always cautious and the super observant little girl is here to tell us this is what really happened
sounds legit
i believe it

Dex-chan lover
I might have believed it if the author had added a zero to the end of the girl's age. As it is, there'd better be a time-skip soon, cause it's starting to get real uncomfortable.

Aggregator gang
35+ year old in child's body and another child?? seems kinda illegal

Oh shit he just captured a dangerous card for his use, i feel like she'll be the biggest gain for him so far. Also ya'll in the comments taking it so serious like in these situations in every isekai novel when they are reborn their mental state is thrown back like you all just throw any genre logic out of mind because it works for you to rant lol like chill its a fuckn manga.

Users who are viewing this thread