Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Ah yes, ambitious people finding their aspiration/goal. Absolutely dangerous, since it probably means they will back up their actions with reason... "People are just numbers on paper after all."

err, villainess turned heroine, I assume? or maybe misunderstood yandere is better?

Started good ( 7 or 8 ) and now it went soooooo bad ( 3 ) !!!!! Weak MC have other mangas but this ....... oh boy next level of weakling !!!! I had expectations but 😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞

@gregger I almost feel like there need to be two different stories, now, with two different genres. This main story would stay nice and fluffy, and we see Ars grow up and continue to demonstrate kindness and get along very well with everybody, while growing in influence and power.

Then we get a second story, focusing mainly on her, dealing with the political intrigue behind the scenes and the ruthless elimination of threats to Ars. It would have some of the other characters, like the butler, playing key roles in helping accomplish those goals. It would handle all of the darker aspects that would ruin the light and fluffy nature of the main story, but would explain how Ars was able to avoid all of the people that would take advantage of his kindness or seek to usurp his authority.

Honestly, if the author could make both work, I'd be super impressed, but I doubt it will actually happen.

Dex-chan lover
19-5e490850361a83a66a5e7ab2542c701940ef99adb4d4fbf5ef0c29c6ddde1265.jpg
Cute, all smiling and starry eyed...

"I'm going to crush them all."
They are scarier when they are so cute.

so it really was her ambition, this is not getting better so...unsuscribe. Thank you translation team, you were the only light in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Poggers.

Uh...didn't she end this off with actually a really scary line? I mean, she's not wrong though, someone like her would be excellent as a partner to the demonstrably naïve MC. Kinda wish her reads on people had a visual effect like Ars so she clearly had a blessing with defined function.

I can't figure out her ambition, really. Marrying up the social ladder feels like it would only increase the amount of lying shits around you. I would've accepted it even if her ambition was to escape high society and live a peaceful life, which is a challenging thing to do and takes a lot of resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread