Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Noone needs a sweet angel.
You need a woman who is smiling all nice and cute but is ready to crush your enemies without mercy 😎

That's it girl, go get some!!

Couple that complete each other, that's recipe for long lasting relation,, i saw few myself, it's beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes YES!
Embrace your inner yandere, let your obsessive love flow! Just don't mind being the second girl, work together. Your biggest rival can also be your greatest ally.

@Anaddict
Maturity is more experience and less age.
A kid who's seen a lot can easily be more mature than an adult that lives in a bubble/cage.
A child forced to see the world for what it really is will mature much faster than normal. I find it sad really since to me a kid's job is to be immature and enjoy themselves to the most before being thrust into the real world.

Dex-chan lover
Remember boys, don't lick crazy sticks. Don't suck it either. Unless if you like it.

Dex-chan lover
I came to comment that I’m glad we saw her backstory and inner motivations. She’s completely behind the protagonist and has a big strong point that he’s weak in. If I hadn’t seen this I would be second guessing everything she does.

But all the comments are like, “she’s dangerous!” Yeah, to his enemies. She seems like a nice girl who’s willing to handle the “noble society tasks” (political defamation, assassination, etc) while he focuses on making a good life for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread