Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

"Whoever may it be, I'm going to crush them all" with a cute smile on her face what a fucking psycho

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so her reason for falling in love is beautiful and all but for the sake of me not feeling disgusted that these are literally like 10 year old children, I'm going to age them all up to 16 in my mind because there is no way these kids are this smart at 10 years old.

D8fIQtw.png

Man, in that world, silver or gold must be super light. Those guys are holding a plate with quite a few ingots on top of it as if it was light like a letter.

While all these people seems happy and positive, I wouldn't want to be the guy who would even remotely hurt Ars. With the comment of his fiancee, imagine the fate of Ars' opposition in the future.

aish it was going so well for like half the chapter; the whole "a good man can get me into a good life" makes TOTAL SENSE but then it was just ruined by all the rumination on how she's "attracted" to the ML... Like what fuck, she's 9. Is it a translation mishap?

Users who are viewing this thread