Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Fed-Kun's army
So the whole trip out was calculate to gauge the kind of person he was--so that's why she also gave him credit, to see how they'd react, whether something like this would be perceived as out of character or what Ars normally would do. I do not envy Ars, she is going to be even more of a handful now that she's set her sights on him. I can see her behind him, pushing forward to prominence, whether he likes it or not.

okay. As far as the street vendors go, it may have been a quick resolution but it was a pretty smart and realistic one if you ask me. And as far as the conflict between the MC and FL go, this is much better than dragging it on for 100s of chapters, though yeah the author could've made a bit more drama and plot out of it I guess. Well, it's still a trash isekai, even if it feels to me like it's one of the better trashy ones, what can you expect?
Anyways, back to consooming the tresh.

Users who are viewing this thread