Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

reu

Dex-chan lover
The Lad still isn't back... Hope he's ok

Old man, you are nice but I don't think you are human with such head 😶

Dex-chan lover
WHY TF IS HE SHOCKED AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING. this would just be better if it was never an isekai. whats the point of making it an isekai if they characters dont benefit from it at all.

Fed-Kun's army
disagree with the credit page^^ he literally saved their life so they have any reason to be faithful to them^^ also it seems like they life a good life anyway

Dex-chan lover
i am so fucking confused about the nobility ranks in this story, nothing makes sense. MC's dad is the greatest swordsman in the world and is known across the empire yet is only in charge of a single city and under the care of a baron then there's this mayor and apparently not only is a mayor somehow seen as a powerful person for Ars but even the mayors vassals are seen as extremely powerful.

how about the vassal's vassal's vassal's stable boy is he also really powerful and important in Ars eyes?
Ars is gonna pass out if he ever is in the presence of the Baron and die if a count or viscount walked by him.

thanks for the chapter,

also see you all in atleast 2 weeks, if u didn't read the bottom of the credit page, it stated no chapter next week again.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

for one thing, the dad being the greatest swordsman was biased opinion of the one saying that. was it MC admiring his dad? kinda forgot already about that part.

but I do agree on Ars being overly easy to impress or whatnot, but that's maybe what makes him different from all those cool-headed or laid back Isekai protag.... hmm... well he's currently 11-12, so give him some slack I guess...

as for the peerage ranking? not important at all atm, maybe once he actually start climbing the social ladder in all seriousness, but for now, he's still bobble-headed... lol

Users who are viewing this thread