Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Wait duke of canale? Ch 4 the mc said duke of messian. If canale is the capital duchy of messian the ruler could be a duke but not duke of canale.

I'll be honest, this kid is too easily flustered for someone who was an adult before reincarnations...

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't visit them?!
Why the hell is she rejecting MC in name of those childern?!

Fed-Kun's army
that credit page lol
Must be how modern companies feel with employees jumping ship all the time for a better offer. Some employers in my state try to make leaving harder. Modern contracts may have no-compete clauses such as an employee that voluntarily leaves the company is not allowed to work for a competitor or in a similiar job for three years. One company tried to make the term for five years, but the state supreme court struck that down. So three years remains the longest duration in this state fpr no-compete contracts.

Fed-Kun's army
Isnt it rude to be trying to poach those two in front of the one that recruited them?? I wouldve been angry.
He doesn't have the rank to be angry. His father is the baron and the MC is merely a noble child with no title unlike the guy in front of him who has a title and is the ruler of an area with a castle fortress. What's odd is the apparent difference in ranks of the other two at the meeting. The MC's father would be of lower rank, but apparently is at the meeting due to massive competence at war. Otherwise, all those direct vassals would have areas that are much more significant than the MC's tiny one town barony.

Fed-Kun's army
Those 2 will never leave Ars, they aren't opportunity seekers (low ambition) and they will never forget what Ars did for them

Users who are viewing this thread