Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Didn't MC keep his grown up memories and experience, it's okay to act like a proper kid but sometimes he should use that grown up wisdom, or the author forgot that fact?

LOL, the scanlators are on point with their credit page.. the author is in their own dream of an MC full inadequacy, insecurity and amnesiac (the MC 1st started out want to have capable retainers which can help him, then got worried sick they leave him)..

Persoanlly I like a reincarnator acting like a kid.

Because if the reincarnator can still get drunk or other mind-influencing effects then logically his child brain must affect his thinking. I think of it as someone with brain damage or a child that has read a very vivid lifestory and thinks they are an adult now but are not really.

That Menas guy a scum, poaching subjects in front of the lord.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like reading stupid comments to remind me that "ah, yes, there are ppl who think they bigbrained even though they just eat chips and simp Vtubers..."
No need to think too deep into it dude. It’s not a piece of fine literature lmfaoo

Anyway, can’t wait to see what that chubby tsun dude has

Double-page supporter
Man, that guy was rude, inviting someone else's vassals over to switch side in front of the lord. Even as a joke it's in pretty poor taste. It's just showing complete lack of respect for him because he's a kid, and he doesn't call him out on it. Instead he's actually deferential to the guy, even though the guy is just a vassal and he is the heir of a territory. I get annoyed by him being so humble all the time. It's one thing to be kind and nice, but you should remember your place at times too, especially when people are walking all over you.

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath If I am correct in reading this the guy he was 'deferential' to is a higher tier vassal than he himself. So him being the heir and this guy actually being a ruler of a nicer territory = he needs to show respect. He can keep his lips sealed for now since the guy didn't cause any real harm and he's just a kid.

Hah the vassal of the duke that greeted him is so rude, that man who glared at him is rude too. Dang the world of aristocrats is tough.

Users who are viewing this thread