Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

@Doomer the translator OBVIOUSLY got the ranks wrong. Its not mayor. I cant find the raws so im unable to confirm what it is in Japanese, but it is definitely not mayor. A mayor is not a liege lord, certainly not of a barony or similar which the Louvent family likely hold.

@no168_92 he's 11 - 12 in this life, but he was 35 when he died in his previous life. I'm not going to say his maturity should be 35 + 11 years old, but he should at least be more mature than the childish personality he has now.

Dex-chan lover
@Diametric

while that number may be true, unless implicitly stated, I'm more of the MC is their biological age since memory degrades and hormones and whatnot control you more than you know.

even old people tend to revert back into child-like state after a certain point IRL... maybe senility also plays a role...

but then again, this is fiction. no use overthinking it and just enjoy it I guess...

Double-page supporter
I thought that was lysia's dad but I think that iis supposed to be canale and I think he isn't angry but rather has to go to the bathroom.

Group Leader
@mimisan @Doomer alright you two have made me do the one thing I never wanted to do and actually go back and read the older chapters. First off, the Mayor of Canale as used in this chapter is wrong I didn't check that well before uploading. The weird lookin' Krawl dude is the same rank as Ars's father and so is the big angry fat guy at the end (I'm assuming). The ranks in this manga, much like the overall worldbuilding, are a complete mess even in the raws (which can be found on the manga page). I've spent the last 5 minutes using my knowledge I gained from watching the crown to set rules on the roles in this god forsaken manga.

From top down:
1.) The Emperor of the entire Summerforth Empire (Emperor Bydras)
2.) The Leaders of the various countries that were conquered to make up Summerforth will be called Viceroys cause why not (Viceroy Whatever the ruler of Meesian is called)
3.) Each of those various countries are separated further into counties and those leaders will be called Dukes cause I said so and the manga did not (Duke Lemaire)
4.) Each of those counties are then again separated into cities which I assume have land around them so they're Barons now not Mayors (Baron Raven / Baron Krawl)
In fact I don't think Mayor was used before that was me misremembering

Time for Q&A. Are these historically accurate for (X) culture/country? Obviously not. These aren't accurate for (X) culture/country, are you going to change them? Not unless the author actually specifies. Why is the country's most powerful swordsman only a Baron of a small town? Fuck if I know the main character is an almost 50 year old man who acts like he's an actual 9 year old.

I'll change the references in this chapter and in the future if I see any in old ones that I'm being held at gunpoint to read, I'll change those too

@ credits_page
Yup, RL vs Isekai, the way we hate to love it 😂 (no NTR is better anyway 😇)

@no168_92 I agree to a degree, which is why I didn't say his mental age should be 35 or 35 + 11. His hormones and people treating him like a kid will lead him to act more like a kid. But a large part of maturity comes from overcoming misconceptions and coming to logical conclusions about yourself, other people, and life.

These are not things that hormones and environment will make him unlearn, and he shouldn't act the way he does. Because right now he's just acting like a mildly intelligent noble of his age who got an appraisal skill. It's as if he were never isekaid at all.

But this is a generic isekai manga, after all, so paying attention to details like this just asking to be frustrated.

Isnt it rude to be trying to poach those two in front of the one that recruited them?? I wouldve been angry.

Users who are viewing this thread