Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
The only real part of the story that needed it to be an isekai is the Nobunaga's Ambition type stat screens, but if the MC had played the games as much as he claimed you'd think he'd have SOME tactical or strategic acumen. I'm not expecting him to just go be a badass by any means but damn man, he has no composure whatsoever.

😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I could'nt stop laughing after reading the tTL note.. LMAOOOO🤣🤣

Contributor
...I mean, realistically, he should stay off the battlefield.

Like, speaking of morale, being led by an 11-year-old (even one demonstrating better-than-average faculties for his age) would be significantly demoralizing, methinks—alarming even if he weren't shaking in his boots.

Contributor
@Kikaibaka:

As a general rule, games do not teach real military strategy. Some lessons may be incidentally applicable, but...

Just like I won't actually be any good at park management after playing Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Games are designed to be fun, and winnable. War is free of those design constraints.

Double-page supporter
+1 for thinking author forgot that this dude is suppose to be 35yo working adult. Was a little put off when he was acting all cutesy and confused w/his child bride, but ok maybe he had zero social skills even though he was a working adult. But then the war council made me 🙄because one would think that he'd at least show some composure or just know how to fake some polite smiles instead of being noticeably flustered and OMGOMGOMG all the time.

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda understandable to not have the mentality to go straight to war leading some men and watching them die, especially after 35 years of living in peace. but the problem is MC acting and thinking like a child he is. he panicked a lot, no charisma even though a 35yo business man's main weapon is his speech toward his boss or employee and apparently he's also not abusing his isekai knowledge to improve things on his realm?

He doesn't have to lead them into battle, just be a living banner that upholds the morale of the troops.

Dex-chan lover
He dies,
I don't even need to read the novel to tell it

Users who are viewing this thread