Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
Does MC not doing anything past those year?
It seems he doesnt have noble manner or experience for using sword at all

Aggregator gang
Don't tell me the MC is a 1-star with mostly D abilities and his only redeeming factor is his status-skill.
That'd be kinda lame.
At least give him something to defend himself with aside from his subordinates.

i know there is some stuff that reasons it with "oh his mind is being affected by his body" or whatever but there is just none of that. good end chapter meme

if hes not good at the battlefield then isnt it better for him to be where he will be most useful?

Dex-chan lover
This credit page is the best thing to come out of 26 chapters of this bullshit and I don't know why I still have any hope of it whatsoever.

There's too many plotholes in this manga. At first the land of lamberk was introduced to be at the further southeast of canalle and now it's in the middle?

Also at first charlotte was 11 years old three years passed she's already 14 and three years passed she is 15?? Does that makes sense? The same goes for ritsu, at first he was 14 then 17 and now 18? Doesn't make sense for them to only age 1 year after 3 year time skip. Welp for the MC his age is right 3,6,9, 11

ars be like
images

Users who are viewing this thread