Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Contributor
Thank you! Where the hell is the mother!

@Clad95150
But he has younger siblings, which means the mother is still alive. It bothered me so much we only saw a few panels of her, and then nothing, then bam, twins, and back to nothing.

Yeah it is one of those Isekai that use the reincarnate trope just to start from scratch in a fantasy world.
(plus it sells better?)
The amnesic hero trope with a twist.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they might as well have made this a story about a kid born in a fantasy world with an appraisal skill, no? Well, then he wouldn't be able to comprehend his appraisal that well, but then we can just age up up a bit...

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the reason why he acts so much like a child is because he wasted so much time in his life just aimlessly working to the point that he became empty. Also stop with this bullshit of trying to call the mc dumb because he acts differently after being reincarnated. You don't know what happens when someone gets reincarnated, maybe their personalities change the suit the person they are inhabiting or their brains change the adapt to the age which they are. Like it's just really dumb, its fucking fiction stop trying to bring real life logic into it.

There is that trend in isekai for the reincarnator/transmigrator to just go through the plot as a normal resident of the world, with the knowledge from the previous world not coming in to play at all.

I guess it's because 'isekai' is hotter right now than just plain 'fantasy'.

It's not even an isekai, he's not acting like an adult, he got no knowledge from.his previous world. Why is this an isekai ? It's could have been a normal fantasy Shonen, the fact that ars is supposed to be an adult makes me angry
I need to forget that it's an isekai

Isekais are hot right now, if you have the tag your unknown light novel or manga series will automatically get picked up by a bunch of people looking for isekais.
Ive noticed serveral isekais that seemingly turn into regular fantasy after the first chapter. Almost makes me think like the isekai plot was just tagged on an existing idea to market it better.

Fed-Kun's army
welp he's going to die, isn't he

thank you for the translations!

lil lord: "to war!"
armies: "to war! to war! to war!"
big lord: "no you won't."

@dkdumpling I think we can use real logic here. The mc is counfused with old man soul inside kids brain. We didn't know much about soul concept, but we know that kids brain have less muscle and smaller size than adult brain. So we can't expect the old man soul working normally inside kids brain.

Fed-Kun's army
@setsu Again, this is fiction. There is no "real logic" to be used here because it's not possible to logically explain dying and getting sent to another reality in another person's body. It's fiction so why can't people just leave it at that instead of trying to explain why the protagonist is acting differently after doing something nobody can explain.

Group Leader
On page 9,
When I see soldiers seriously charing at me
I can't help but flinch

Is "charing" supposed to be "staring", or is it "charging"?

Double-page supporter
Behold, the third (and counting?) map retcon.

Wq0KkBq.png

IktfKka.png

---------------------------------

@dkdumpling A fictional world has its own logic, but unless implied or directly stated otherwise, we should assume specific things are similar to how our world functions.

Person A: "I've never seen anyone take a dump in this manga, how come?"
Person B: "Omg, this is a fictional world with magic and stuff, their bodies probably don't work the same as ours"

Users who are viewing this thread