Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Ars: "... father?!"
Father to Ars: "since you are a 35 yo 10 yo man, i will entrust your siblings and mother to you."

Dex-chan lover
Yknow sometimes the characters look like frogs cause of how the mouths are drawn but the way the hair is drawn is so beautiful I kinda forget that

Wow, THAT! At the end... it’s soo true (and funny)
Let’s just say I’m reading this because I’ve mostly run out of better things to read( in my opinion, that I came across)
Yeah, but well, who cares

Double-page supporter
Manga is terrible, sure, but that just means I get to complain more in the comments! Honestly, why is he expected to be an outstanding combatant, and field commander, and lord, at like 10 years old? Any one of those tasks is difficult in itself, and to a certain extent they are even contradictory. I mean, any time you are fighting yourself is time you are not actually commanding the larger battle. And why would you need to be a field commander, when you can delegate that? After all, if you were to split your forces, someone else would have to command those other troops. So the idea of delegating field command is already there. This whole thing of forcing him to do something he's not good at, at an age that he should be too young for (we'll ignore he's 35, since the author is too), is just pointless drama. I mean, if any of those soldiers actually had any trouble kicking his ass, they should be fired from the army. He needs just enough skill to not embarrass himself, he doesn't need to know how to fight himself if he has good retainers.

Supporter
I only click on this for the translator page. Even by isekai standards it really doesn't matter he was isekai'd

I've been wondering about the mother before, she was never shown but apperently she's there, she's just... not important at all... even when the siblings were born it was just the maid there...

Dex-chan lover
The mom is locked up in the basement for breeding, duh.

That said it is true none of them look like the father, the MC looks more like the guy his father follows.

Dex-chan lover
There are some isekai manga that imply that the reincarnated person inside of the child's body starts to mentally and emotionally change to match their body no matter what age they were when they originally died. I'm thinking that's what happening to Ars. I'm really enjoying this series, thanks for the chapter!

The best part was the last page! Thanks for the hard work!
I don't know why I like this manga.... maybe because you guys do a fantastic work that you are up to date with the manga as much as possible? So I can read it, when there is nothing else?

Fed-Kun's army
The author completely forgot that the MC was reincarnated and should be more composed.

He was probably going to write about a slightly more mature noble kid with an appraisal cheat... then he decided to slap on the "reincarnation/isekai" trope, so he won't need to explain all the important, plot relevant, aspects that makes up the main character. (Isekai = average personality of a Japanese citizen + cheats + modern era common knowledge)

Also it's become clear that Isekai-Tensei has become the click bait that gets average stories more readers.

I still enjoy reading this though.

Double-page supporter
In the interest of gender equality I demand the butler's uniform be bare midriff to show off his abs. It's totally unfair that we get only one gender fan service! Either show me some abs or put that big titty mage in a robe like a sack of potatoes!

@fiveboxes bullshit about the personality thing, what sort of noble child wouldn't be meek most of the time? (rather that'd be a more character rich explanation) and he could've easily given the kid partial amnesia for the common knowledge and the cheats would be an interesting mystery to even the characters if not explained at the start
i have absolutely no idea what'd have to possess you to make someone fully reincarnated than give them the maturity and smarts of a 5 year old, i mean even if all japanese were super meek, how could he possibly have this little maturity and be this much of a dunce, i thought being japanese meant the opposite, that they're supposed to be self-aware and restrained, not a toddler

i'm starting to feel a type of pity for him that i normally only have for the mentally stunted, which is an extremely rude thing to have to think for everyone involved

but also, i somehow enjoy reading this too ,
and for all the memeing of it, i think i kinda like his bobble-headedness, it's weirdly cute.

Users who are viewing this thread