Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

LMAO, I love the credit page.. so for the sake of more witty credit pages, I'll keep reading this shitty manga!!

Double-page supporter
yep, another Isekai that is an Isekai only because the author wanted to add a popular tag to his manga, since the MC act exatly like someone of his age

("i am a child of this house", i'm looking at you)

These guys' comments are merciless 😅

But yes... Somehow there's something missing to make the plot more... Logic? Enjoyable?

Dex-chan lover
Despite being translated by We Hate Isekai I had kind of forgotten that this was supposed to be an isekai. So I guess that puts me on the same level as the author!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is pretty generic ... there was especially no reason to make this an isekai instead of just a fantasy.

can he just speak normally and not stuttered at his father's action. he is once an adult for goddamn sake

to be honest, ever since he met lysia, i had hoped he wouldnt fall in love with her and would treat her just as an older brother would to her younger sister because he is 35 years old. ive been having this unsettling feeling for a while now that he may have forgotten how old he was and actually became a pedo... UHSFDRGOUF

reu

Dex-chan lover
What a tragedy. Just one chapter after he rejoined the Lad trio we've lost The Lad again
May you once again come back safely from your adventures and tribulations

Users who are viewing this thread