Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

So... could they not use their super genius child prodigy to read some medical textbooks and find a cure? They've had plenty of time at this point.

@ZhiShi what a st***d suggestion, how else could the MC’s character develop otherwise? Have you ever seen people around you irl growing up to be decent adults with their parents still alive and kicking? Of course not! Those who still have them are all either black hearted villains or cardboard sidekicks needed for miscellaneous irl deus ex machina

Aggregator gang
@ZhiShi I dont know maybe that medicine doesn't exist yet (or out of reach because of their technology)

I'm getting goosebumps..! Though I don't know if this is because I was touched or if it's just me cringing...

Group Leader
Welp, I guess these madlads are losing their mind right now as this story is, indeed, getting an anime. :lol:

Lysia is getting cuter in every chapter. Ars is such a lucky guy.

did something happen to the mother? i cant remember the last time we saw her except for the first chapter.

I love how the credit page tells you can buy the manga in a way that questions your sanity should you actually do so. Meanwhile the tl group maybe tossed a red super chat at a vtuber for no other reason than to make a credit page meme lol.

Users who are viewing this thread