Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Credit page sent my side into orbit.🤣
Guess dad is dying and wants to leave the three one last task.

Dex-chan lover
@haveltheblocked You clearly haven't trained a day in your life, then. You think it's nothing to push your body to shit and go back and do it again later while it still hurts? That shit takes grit and discipline.

Dex-chan lover
X

(From what has been going so far Ars is more supposed to be a commander type instead of a warrior)

Double-page supporter
@twinklecake So is everyone at the gym a cold-blooded leader, willing to swing an executioner's axe to punish a criminal and lead thousands of men to kill and be killed without hesitation? Because if they're not, Ars' training completely misses the point.

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath They certainly have a higher statistical tendency to remain more in control of their emotions in tense situations, yes. Specific examples need specific people for comparison, however.

Training with a sword in hand, with the mentality that the purpose of it is to eventually make use of that training in a life-or-death situation? It will certainly prime the shit out of your brain for some murdering, compared to remaining a noncombatant far less in tune with your testosterone-derived side. Simply being good at using a weapon and having a physical and mental familiarity with it will in fact make you far more ready to use it in a situation you'd have to.

And that, in turn, gives way to confidence overall, in all things, knowing you've got that kind of thing stored in your back pocket. So yes, it does in fact also make it far less mentally burdensome to stand tall in front of others (and presumably command them to go forth and die, though that part is a lot less relatable to me).

He has too much of a childlike thought process to be a reincarnator.

Double-page supporter
This series deserves a better rating.
Thanks a lot for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath
As twinklecake said, it's more about breaking his mindset, ars never thought he'd have to go to war or deal with violence, now he's faced with the facts of life of a lord, not only must he be prepared to kill, he must also be willing to put on a strong face for his soldiers, because a army's strength is in both the faith of their commander, and his ability to lead and if need be, fight and die for them, many armies throughout history fell not due to enemy numbers (in fact, there are well known battles of a small group of soldiers beating back or at least fighting a vastly superior force and either winning or making the victory too costly or pyrric, the most famous western one would be the battle of thermopalae and the 300 spartans and of course, alexander the great's vastly inferior numbers but vastly superior leadership, the japanese probably look more at the battle of okehazama and the failure of leadership of yoshimoto imagawa vs the vastly inferior nobunaga forces though) but due to their leader's incompetence, if ars had led his father's forces in battle it's likely they would have lost and ars realized that, his training is basically to prepare him to kill, it's never easy the first time to do so, but he must be prepared to do so.

@mahtan
While i'm not gonna spoil anything from what i've read of the novel, if i was to guess ars is probably a average to above average warrior but a amazing leader and commander, mainly due to realizing his faults and trying to improve them, this of course can change after all but so far that's what it's looking like to me.

can't he stop being so childish? i can't understand why he keeps acting like this, he was an adult on his other life... also, why does he sweat every fucking time?

Users who are viewing this thread