Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

The last page doesn´t make me forget completely that the chapter is over and i have to wait now. But it really helps. thanks! looking forward to the next last page!

the translators are consistently hilarious and probably prophets
but who knows
maybe a second puberty has magic powers

I read this for the TL comments at the end. It's what's keeping me going

The last panel is just savage. xD

That said... wow, whats he feeling that his wife also second hand feels due to her ability? Must have hit her like a truck. Rip.

@degenerateafro Ars have super low intelligence, every time we see him studying he can't barely read 1 page of a book, he can't use a bow, he can't use a sword, he can't ride a horse, dude is kind, but his positive points end there, even if he can see the enemy good points, he needs to do that on the battle field, and his appraisal have very short range, not to mention that its at 1 person at the time.
He can't study, so he will never learn how to rule or learn strategy, he is not smart, to make things worst, he does not have a talent for politics either.
To sum it up, he would be a terrible strategist, 2 chapters ago we could see the results of him leading a squad of soldiers on a mock battle, he lost, it was a total and absolute loss, he have 0 leadership skills.
good news is that his 2 brothers have some God tier status, so, he just need to keep the house alive until they grow old enough to lead and fight.
even if you argue something to defend the point that he could be a strategist, Ars is too stupid to think about anything.

imagine if rock lee was trained by Asuma instead, dude would be a smoker with sharp knives and 0 power.
The will to train and never give up, if not properly guided by a proper master, all that effort goes to waste, that's the most common thing, i see it everyday.
@Didjibro
Ars is Rock lee without Might Guy

Users who are viewing this thread