Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Start by shaving your freaking pussy ass weak beta cuck hair cut first and dress like a man not a freaking doll.

Double-page supporter
Is he an idiot? The reason he couldn't go was because he couldn't stomach watching people die, not because he wasn't skilled with a blade. Training is pointless if he still can't order his troops to fight and kill, and deal with the consequences. The normal way for him to develop that skill would have been for his father to have him accompany him on campaigns and be there while judging criminals and such, instead of keeping him locked up in the manor where he is isolated from the harsh reality of being a feudal lord. But his father is also an idiot, so instead he kept him home even though he knows he is sick, there's a war starting, and sooner rather than later Ars will have to take up command.

Dex-chan lover
tfw little waifu is much better character than literally isekai'ed MC

Maybe if he got rid of that yee yee ass haircut he'd grow a pair and some of that brain back. Lifting weights and swinging swords is going to strengthen your body, not your mental resilience.

To all the people judging him in the comments: Training really really hard with strengthen his body and the commitment in doing so will strengthen his mind. Committing to anything, especially when it's hurting you, requires a lot of mental strength. It's glossed over in shounen a lot, but the reason most people like watching shounen is seeing the weak guy get stronger 'cause the viewer doesn't do it themselves.

Double-page supporter
Oh God, that credit page fucked me up.
Y'all really do hate isekai, huh?

I don't get why people complain the mc is weak at least he's striving hard unlike some other brain dead retardation inducing generic isekai with OP GOD HACK CHEAT SKILLS ffs just fucking read the title and use your reading comprehension.... ya'll are clowns but fuck it that yee yee ass hair cut bothers me the most

if you're going to be this dumb, you better go became a monk and meditate under a tree or something and don't ever think of become a feudal lord. i pity your vassals if you're going to be the one who lead them..

Personally I think the manga isnt as cliche as its made out to be, theres tropes everywhere, yeah, but they get resolved in ways that make sense, like here we all knew dad was gonna die eventually and this was a training arc for MC but any other manga would drag the princess's drama further for no reason, while here she just hears the situation and acts accordingly.
idk
Ive developed stockholm syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
That fckin meme at the end killed me and also buried me

So why ars didn't go to war but the kid who read did?, father should've let him go with him at least.

Dex-chan lover
Dear scanteam...GIVE ME BACK THE WARM FEELINGS I HAD WHEN I SAW THIS PANEEELLL!!!!
Ur last meme crushed them so hard (i__i)

Users who are viewing this thread