Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Ah... 'We Hate Isekai'... I may have stopped reading this one a while back without the credit pages.
Keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath
Ah yes, all those wonderful moments with the father that were never shown or hinted at in any way. Sure makes you think how emotional the send off could have been if those had been part of the story and not an after-thought. I'm looking forward to the mother's funeral where we learn he actually had a mother and we get one panel of their relationship, making her death so heart-breaking. Like the last page shows, all the best moments in the story happen off-screen.

Lol yeah this is definitely one of the more major fuck-ups of the series, I legit went "wait what?" when these moments are shown, "am I supposed to feel sad reading this?".

wow I didn't know this manga had soo many wonderful moments , I will be honest I was shocked to see that many when compared to other mangas. just WOW!

Fed-Kun's army
Best translation group
Also is the lady at the bottom of p3 MC's mom? I forgot a mother even existed but it makes sense she would be around if Ars got siblings.

I'm glad my favorite moments were shared by the translation team, they have good taste

If CK2 taught me anything this dude literally stole his brother's and sister's share of the inheritance.

Users who are viewing this thread