Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

SGR

Aggregator gang
Yep. The greatest moments collage pretty much aligns with what I think about this one too. Some solid choices there.

I almost forget this is an isekai every chapter but our lovely translation team is there to remind me.

Double-page supporter
My heart is warmed...

That last page is heaven for every translator, redrawer, cleaner, quality checker, and proofreader.

Dex-chan lover
For all you weebs whingeing about the mother ( or lack of her presence )...

Just imagine this is a japanese comic, portraying a very japanese noble household with some semi-european slap stuck on for flavour, dealing with the ascent of a male member and heir of that noble household.
Now imagine the actual place of the mother in the story, considering she is the First Lady of a japanese noble household, and when/where her actual job/position would tie into the story as it is presented...

Now stop whingeing.

Here is a drink for lord Raven! Rip

And a drink for lord Ars and the future!

Thanks!

Now that the backstory is finished, time draws nigh for appraisal moments of Ars. lol

Dex-chan lover
The first thing he did as lord was bow his head and ask his people to lend him their strength. The only thing his father asked him not to do.

At least bury the guy before fucking it up first chance you get.

Fed-Kun's army
FJASASLJK IT WAS SO MOVING AND THEN THE LAST PAGE, LMAOOOO... god

thank you for the update asdfljksdljksdf

The prequel and characters introduction finally finished, now the story begins.

After 31 chapters lol

Users who are viewing this thread