Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Dex-chan lover
@HossamR that could mean the authors are committed to doing their best for the series. but that's impossible for this kind of quick isekai so my imaginary 5 bucks are on the opposite.

finally done with the backstory
knowing our luck, the axe will be soon lol

It's a funeral and that mage chick still has more cleavage than the Grand Canyon. At least button up your cloak, girl, a man just died.

Fed-Kun's army
you could pretty much ignore the whole "reincarnated" part of the story and it wouldn't change a thing. why did the author even make this an isekai in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ichigo0Soul don't worry it's just clickbait nowadays and also because they don't want to make an ellaborate excuse to make the MC (ever so slightly) more mature than his current age...

Well after reading through all 31 chapters in one go I must say that the strongest part of the story were the aftercredits by the scanlators.

Isekai truly is a devious drug. I hate reading it 99% of the time, it is lazy and uninspired tripe that further waters down the tropes with every consecutive retelling. Yet for some godforsaken reason I keep coming back to read it. I feel like a fat kid crying while stuffing my face with disgusting candy.

I SHOULDA EXPECTED THAT LAST PAGE, BUT FOR SOME REASON IT TOTALLY CAUGHT ME UNPREPARED. Thanks "We Hate Isekai" for this Isekai, never woulda read it without y'all.

i reaaaaaally wanna know where the lord's wife has been the entire time?????? where is this kid's mom???????? she just popped three kids out and doesn't even get her NAME mentioned??? hello?

Users who are viewing this thread