Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Did that girl, who is younger than 9 yo from what has been said, just confessed being "attracted" to the MC??? WTF...
All the kids having adult mindsets is unsettling... don't think I'll keep reading this... It's just too nonsense.

Wait, this shit has weekly releases?
No fucking wonder it has so many chapters.

Also, those credit pages kill me every single time.

@Forfirith
Some kids mature extremely quickly, and some adults never do; they mostly run the US gov.

Contributor
It's like... I can see so clearly, it seems, what this manga was exactly supposed to be like!—both moment-to-moment and in general—and that hypothetical manga is great! ...But the real thing regularly fumbles the execution with egregiously trite, ham-handed, and/or cringey stuff. If nobody spoke and a narrator handled everything without getting quite so far into the details, this manga could be excellent, it just about feels like. XD

Still, even like this, the concept and overarching plot are good fun, and the characters are all pleasant when they're not saying cringey things...

IMO, the scanlators seem completely on-point in claiming this is the sort of thing that you keep calling out the myriad flaws of, yet still keep reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Happy holidays thank you for all your hard work. During this tough year I hope you get to have a gorgeous fun holiday with family and friends even if it’s only through the computer or phone.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tluos9wBjhQ/UqG2-bhlfjI/AAAAAAAAT0w/R0XZqMJOBmY/s1600/MarvelHolidayCard.jpg

i've been reading this manga for awhile and it's a good manga, but one thing kinda bothers me, why did the artist not draw teeth and why is the mc's body so disproportionate like its super uncomfortable for me. Am I the only one?

Why does this manga even has 7+ rating? It has many inconsisties and plot holes. I would give this a 5, 6 at most

First 10 chapters happen when mc is 3 years old running around doing business with slave traders, I get he is a genius and such, but I don't think anyone would give a fuck up to a kid at the size of my dresser

His servant (Ritsu) is of an culture called Maroc or Marac something like that, anyhows this n*ggers are normally shunned from the society (surprise surprise) but this doesn't come up after he is recruited, no new character seems to care they are talking with him, but before that they would be so aggressive. He even gets his own fan club among the maids EVEN THOUGH mc said it would be hard to break the prejudice and persuade the other people

Wizard Girl is 14 when artist (not sure if author wanted it that way) draws her with a body of a milf and a cleavage. Don't get me wrong I love cleavage and such but she is 14 and already looks like Vanessa from Black Clover, like wtf?
Children, which Wizard Girl used to protect, is left to their own device at the streets with monthly allowance, why not take them in with you and put them in a safe place before not mentioning about them? They will get robbed like in the earlier chapters, is what readers will most likely think

I need to mention that if you pay attention to the maps you will see that the barony they are in change locations, they are in the east first, then the west with a border to an another dukedom

7.3 score? Let this old man tell you that if you've been an outcast in your own family, this will heal you. For that purpose, this will be a 10. There is little to criticize about this manga except to say that the characters lack some testosterone...but that could easily just be the nature of being japanese.

already did my bit for this one, but shouts to "just write a contract!", my favourite solution this manga has given me so far. This manga has a real gift for just triggering the hell out of pedants like me:
1. These guys know how to read? Both parties need to be able to read it to sign.
2. Receipts exist.
3. Both can be falsified.

The weird thing is that the part where they paid off both parties and gave them a hot insider scoop on the local magic market felt perfectly in sync with how a child would attempt to solve the problem.

It's a rare gift for a work to turn so many people (including myself) into spoiler tag review bombers. Is this perhaps the true appeal? Hate as moe. For the subset of the isekai fanbase that devotes itself to calling out "bad" stories, characters, etc. this is a goldmine. Power Cringe. Like reading the words "Ruthkanda Forever". Cringe that is trying to appeal to you, but it just doesn't know what to do. It turns iyashikei into a creepy cult. It turns cheat-like ability bullshit into, well, actual bullshit. There's definitely a suspension of disbelief when reading these stories claiming that "THIS ability is definitely the worst" and the usual margin-filler nudging from the editorial department to convince the 7th grade readership of Young Gangan King Jump that in fact, that ability is not the worst.However, Appraisal is a literal stat screen. It's not useless but it has absolutely nothing to do with how Ars' problems are actually solved.

Happy new years, We Hate Isekai. Have a good 2021.

Aggregator gang
come read my manga:
reincarnated as a sh*tstain in another world's royalty's toilet, but i will gain my harem

I mean if you don't really pay attention to the fine details like logic and such, then you'll enjoy this like I did. (Yes, I enjoy a bit of mindless fun)

Why is the rating so low? It isn't that bad, the characters are all great. The mc is weak but his vassals are top class that does literally everything for him that makes the mc not gain any experience... The plot is fine. I'm willing to see a manga like Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami but the manga skips that part.

Also, I thought the girl has red hair because she is a "fire mage". But i was wrong lol.

@FireCampi a really good manga. reincarnated as a sh*tstain in another world's royalty's toilet, but i will gain my harem

Users who are viewing this thread